Wednesday 9 March 2011

Styling

I really want the styling to suit the theme and fit with the pastels colour scheme i am aiming to use. I want the colours to be almost sickly sweet sugary pastels colours.

Potential dresses

I saw this dress today when i was looking for clothes for the shoot, i think it suits the theme and colour scheme perfectly, one think i would worry about is how well the bottom part of the dress would photograph as i would need to capture the colour and detail of the skirt.

Forever unique Abigail soft pink £250
Forever unique yvonne pink £220 This dress is one i found while looking on the internet, it is designed by the same company as the other two. I think the colours and the pretty beaded details fit well with my ideas for the shoot, i also think it would photograph quite nicely


Forever unique Vivianne nude £330

This is another dress i saw while looking for clothes to source in town, its not only good colour wise but it also has lots of sparkly jems on the top part of the dress, these fit well with the theme. The dress could potentially photograph nicely particularly with the detail of the pleats and jems.

As these dresses are quite expensive I am going to ask the store if i can borrow at least one of them for my final photo shoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment