Saturday 12 February 2011

Beauty Queen Portrait examples





I have been scouring the internet for portraits of beauty queens to help me with my work for this assignment, i looked at different ones from different times, i think its really interesting to see how they have changed over the years. Of course they have always shared the same purpose but the style has changed quite dramatically and the type of beauty queen has perhaps too.
The poses used in beauty images such as have stayed similar however more recent poses are often a little bit more sexualised than in previous years, but this is of course do to time and cultural changes.
I am still unsure of whether i will base my images on the recent style of images or previous styles, this is something i might have to research further and experiment with.

No comments:

Post a Comment